Title Loan Atlanta performs pawn transactions only. We are not considered a finance institution by the State of Georgia Department of Banking and Finance. All transactions are defined as “PAWN” transactions. Business is conducted in the State of Georgia Only!
- Transactions on title pawns that go beyond 10 days of delinquent may become subject to loss of collateral.
- Failure to pay a pawn transaction by agreed upon terms could result in loss of collateral.
- We use responsible lending practices to people in need of emergency money for financial needs. Applicants should be sure they are able to repay their title pawn off and so as to retain their vehicle.
- Pawn transactions can have APR’s as high as 300%. A title lien fee may be charged to clients based on state requirements.
- Extensions of loan transactions are only by agreement of company & customers with payments being made on time. The maximum term of a transaction is 36 months.
- See “contact us” tab for a physical address.
- The company adheres to and complies with the local and state pawn laws.